Monday, June 14, 2010

Memories on Mondays

Well I had the most awkward sleep last night!  For some reason, getting up at 2:30 in the morning to puke isn't my cup of tea!  I do feel much better now though.  Anyways, you don't really want to hear about that, so I'll move on.

There is the most gorgeous puffs of clouds appearing out my window!  The sky is blue, yet it is cool outside.  Not sure what I'm going to accomplish today, besides getting stripes set up for my final wall... it's a slow process with me in charge, but then, I have nothing better to do with my time.

Our family has been following the chore chart pretty well, I must say (except for the week I digressed after we went to camp).  If you're wondering what the heck I am talking about, head over to my friend's blog, Just A Thought, where I recently guest blogged for him and told readers of my problem-solving plan.  We began this almost a month ago, and I am happy to say that everyone is pulling their weight.  Unfortunately for me, no one owes me any money!  Oh well, at least I didn't have to do all the work. 

My Five Good Things list for today is:

1.  Blogging (reading and writing)... I love it!
2.  A warm cup of Chai.
3.  A reliable car.  Living out of town, this is a necessity!
4.  A man who loves me!  When I told him I was sick last night, you could hear the love and concern in his voice.
5.  A bucket near the toilet!  Not kidding!  I wasn't sure what was happening, so I took a seat and up it came... right into the perfectly sized bucket!

I've noticed a lot of friends mentioning those kinds of things about their kids, but since my kids are grown up, all I can share about is me.

Enjoy your day everyone!  Drop me a note... I love hearing from you.

Cheers,
D

No comments: