Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Memories on Mondays

If I don't start writing now, I'll talk myself out of it every time, so here I go.

This weekend Tim and I got offered to attend Family Camp, which is about a 2 hour drive from home.  We went with the expectation that because we hadn't planned on attending, God must have something in store for us to offer us to go.  It was so good!  I mean, the fellowship, words from God, and the food...... oh, the food was great!

Let me share my Five Good Things from this weekend:
1.  Enjoying my 1 day inventory job (on Friday).
2.  Being able to trust our kids when we're away.
3.  God's ability to refresh us.
4.  Sunshine-without mosquitos!
5.  Spending time with people.

I could go on and on, but really, I'm finding that God is strengthening me from within, and that is exactly where I need it!

How was your weekend?  Did God strengthen you?
Cheers,
D

1 comment:

norma j hill said...

awww... I'd love to go to a family camp... it's been a few years... I grew up with them, so many awesome memories, highlight of the year!