Yesterday my day went well. I spent the evening watching a few shows with my daughter, and my son watched some too. It's not too often that we're in the same room as each other, except for the odd meal, and when Candle wants to go driving.
I was able to catch up on some email replies as well. I certainly don't write as much as in the olden days (RVA or College), but some people aren't on facebook as much, so prefer email.
I'm looking forward to my new hair cut, which is happening this very afternoon. I think I told you about that yesterday, but wanted to mention it again.
My Five Good Things today are:
1. My daughter serving Subway sandwiches for dinner. Thanks girl!
2. My son lending me his car.
3. Finding out we're being blessed with some more gift cards in the morning!
4. Getting the library looking a bit better.
5. Our power coming back on after being off for 7 hours.
Anything you'd care to share? I'd love to hear how your weather is, what your hairstyle is like (what colour it is today), where you volunteer, work, and how you find value in yourself. Leave me a line!