Sunday, June 13, 2010

Super Sunday

It's 3:15 in the afternoon, and so far I have lazed my entire day - doing absolutely N.O.T.H.I.N.G.  I do have plans though, BIG PLANS - NOT!  Except that I want to begin getting my painter's tape going to make stripes on my accent wall.

So, not much to report today.   I'll give a list though, cause there has to be some good in all this.

Five Good Things:

1.  I was able to be lazy, and not have to feel guilty about it.
2.  My new light fixtures are up in the bedroom!  They are great!
3.  Even though it rained for most of yesterday, I still was able to rake a friend's yard and some more of the horse doodoo in our yard.
4.  Tim's sister came over and went hiking with Tim... thanks M!
5.  Popcorn!

I should be over this "funk" in the morning... today is the actual 7th anniversary of my Mom dying, although it was the night before that my sister and I found out (she was in England when she died, and we were in Canada).  I miss her, yet am happy to know who she's with!

Cheers,
D

No comments: