Yesterday spurred on a comment made by my Sista. She wrote: "Ok...I get being thankful for paint brushes...but maybe I should sent my three year old your way for a bit...refresh your memory of how good finger painting can be...lol..."
Well here's proof of how artistic Nathan was when he was a little over 2 1/2:
Anyways, that's my finger painting story... and now you know why I am thankful for paint brushes!
Five Good Things:
1. Green grass on the other side of the fence - Tim and I sat just outside the property with the horses on lead ropes, so they could get some food. Lord, please send us more rain... they like to eat lots!
2. Tim Horton steeped tea with milk and sugar
3. Cash - Tim was able to work a bit to help pay for his woodworking addiction
4. Friends and family (and people whom I haven't even met) who send me little notes
5. Dumps - that take all the stuff we've stored for no real reason
Hope you're enjoying today.