I can hardly believe it, but I've been feeling better "in my head" for almost a week now. The prayers of friends, combination of meds, shoveling horse crap, counseling, trying to be more positive, and visiting with people is my complex plan of action... I really can't say it's one thing that is doing it all... but whatever it takes, I want to feel better and be a better person.
Today's Five Good Things are:
1. Rain - Honest to goodness, our field is trying to go green, but the horses will be in trouble without God's blessing of a good downpour (which we had yesterday and last night)! I know those crummy little yellow dandelions also gloat when it rains, but they'll eat those too.
2. Sunshine after the Rain - warms my heart.
3. Birds singing - gives me pleasure
4. Sleeping in - yeah, I'm known to be lazy... but oh, last night's sleep felt soooooooo goooooooood!
5. Friends - this wonderful invention of the interweb, that you and I have obviously taken to, has provided me opportunities to reacquaint with people from my past. It is healing. Thank you, my friends!
What warms your heart today?