Okay, this one's easy!
1. Tweezing and Waxing - This past winter I decided to make every third Tuesday a treat, by getting my brows done. Oh, for some of you that might be TMI, but it's just my brows! Makes me feel good, and guarantees a smile on my face at least once a month!
2. Counselling - Okay, so I didn't get it to start with a "T", but it happens on Tuesdays, so there. This has got to be one of the highlights of my week. Godly counsel from someone who's already "been there". MdW, thank you so very much!
3. Television - I love watching TV! Although my son has graciously let our household use his huge, I MEAN HUGE, TV, we do not receive any channels. This has caused me much trouble, as my movie rentals are my biggest personal expense. I do, however, take advantage of the great deal on older movies, but usually just have to check out the new releases at least once a week too. And now that Survivor's over for the season........... oh yeah, that was on Thursdays........ I'll probably end up watching more videos. Or perhaps, I should go outside?
4. Baths - Yes, I love to pamper myself! This has always been my "Me Time" since the kids were born. I usually have one more often than on Tuesdays, but since this one's about Treating Myself, I had to include it.
5. TRACY - yup, I fit 'er in again! That'd be my lil sista! She's up to her eyeballs with packing and cleaning up her house, in preparation for a big move. Hang in there girl! It'll be worth all the effort. Love ya!
Not sure if I like preparing this list before I've had a good sleep.
What do you do to treat yourself?