Monday, May 17, 2010

Memories on Mondays

Today my 5 Good Things are (in no particular order):

1.  The Good Food Box.  Every month, since I've started purchasing from Smithers Community  Services, I look forward to what surprise I'm going to get.  Today was a very nice mixture of fruits and veggies.  Way to go!
2.  My SISTA!  We've never lived close to each other in decades, but I love her to bits!  More on her another time.3.  Paint Stripper... 3 1/2 hours of work, but man, those doors look SO much better!
4.  Blue sky with clouds... so purtiful!
5.  Google Reader... organizes my 100+  blogs that I check out each day, without overwhelming me with remembering who I want to follow.

I appreciate everyone's additions to the lists!  I've even noticed some people do this on Facebook... let's keep lifting each other up with Good Things!

Cheers!

D

No comments: