My Clinician has given me homework! So I think I'm going to begin doing it here. I hope it makes a difference in your day.
Five Good Things
1. My husband. He is soooooooooooo patient with me!
2. Listening to Amy Grant's "Better Than A Hallelujah". It soothes my soul! Have a listen.
3. Sunshine. There have been many years when I couldn't care less whether it was pouring rain, windy, or sunny outside. Today I am thankful for the sun!
4. My cats. I love watching them as Mittens teaches Pickle to play or fight... and as Pickle shows off her copy cat skills while stalking the birds outside.
5. Horses. I am pleased when I see Rollie and Wrigley running in the field, or when they're rolling on their backs. They are so gentle when they come up to me. I love it!
Have you found 5 good things in your day? I'd love to hear what they are.
Thanks for reading! It's good to be back.