Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Well, this is my Day 7 of sharing my Five Good Things. I'm feeling good! I'm more positive. I'm more calm... and I've been more daring!

My Five Good Things for today (which I am thankful for) are:

1. Two new job positions that have intrigued me. I haven't applied for them yet, but am making a plan.
2. The laundry is caught up! Yay!
3. Dinner with friends. It's my turn to cook, so it's under way. Sure hope it turns out.
4. Telephones. There's nothing like a good phone call to/from my sista. We don't use them often enough with each other, but it's more personal than Facebook chat!
5. A good hair cut! This is week 3 or 4 with the same cut, and I'm still good with it. Sometimes this is when I get fed up, yet haven't been able to budget in a trim... so when I get more mileage from a cut I am happy!

So what about you? Is there anything today that you've found made you particularly thankful? I'd love to hear what it is.

Cheers,
D

No comments: