Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Festival

Well, it's been a week since I started the Five Good Things... and, strangely enough, I've been way more positive the whole week! That's not to say that there haven't been bumps and bruises this week, but I have noticed I am able to deal with them and problem solve again (which is something I have been unable to do for the past couple of months or so). I feel good. And for me, good is enough for now!

Here are today's Good Things:

1. Job opportunities - Yesterday I got a call to work for one day! It's doing inventory, so I won't have to help customers or anything like that. I'm excited... except for the fact that I have to show up at 6:45 am.... WHOA! Apparently I forgot to inform them that I am usually unconscious for another 2 hours... I've also found a couple positions I am interested in! We'll see how it turns out.
2. Enthusiasm -

3.  Clean laundry!
4.  The weekend - it really is pretty much a continual weekend for me, but I know that other people really look forward to weekends, so this is for you!
5.  Payday.

Do you have any good things to share?

Thank you for checking my site out today! 

Cheers,
D

No comments: