Hey there Dudes and Dudettes,
I figure I should inform you that today is a special day! It's a day that was created specifically for you to enjoy. I'm planning on enjoying some pampering (can never get enough!)... gonna get my hair done, after I head back to the gym (that way I can get it washed and made purtiful for my evening shift).
While I'm on that subject, last night's shift wasn't too bad... but if you're from around here, you may want to verify that with S. He is my trainer, and a pretty good one too. I'm sure he wouldn't like me mentioning him here on the blogosphere, so this should be the last time that I do. It's a privilege for me to be able to work with kids/young adults my kids' ages. Hopefully we will be good for each other. Anyways, I was able to complete the things I needed to do without going overtime, so felt pretty stinkin' good about that.
I'm thinking of doing some write-ups on some of my favourite blogs I check out. If any of you actually read what I write, and have anything special planned for your site, please let me know, and maybe I can feature you here at the same time. I don't really think that many of you do read mine, but the numbers have really been adding up on my bean counter lately, and some very unusual locations have been showing up on my sitemeter (which is very exciting).
For those of you who don't blog, but have been checking mine out, please drop me a note to say "Hi". I'd love to find out how you came upon my site.
I actually think I'm still in shock about Tim going back to work! I'm so happy for him, and that he'll get to work with people that love and appreciate him again.
I just realized that when I wrote yesterday, I never posted my FIVE GOOD THINGS, so here are TEN!!!
1. Tim is able to return to work
2. Tim's boss said he'd find him work (unfortunately some people may need to be bumped, as it is a Union position)
3. I'm okay with this!!! (when he got sick a year-and-a-half ago, I never thought he'd be able to return to work)
4. I made it through more training
5. Timing is everything (God's, in particular)
6. I get my hair cut
7. I'm looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow (finally feeling good enough to, after being sick)... and my partner is on vacation, so it's all up to me
8. My kids are healthy
9. My husband's healthy
10. Did I mention that my husband is going back to work?
I'm doing a happy dance in my chair. I just am in awe... Just last week we were told that Tim's long-term disability was being cut-off, but they were giving him a 3 month adjustment period... it's extra money in our pockets! Oh, and he will get full benefits again!!! And vacation time!!! And a 4 day week!!! God is soooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooood!