How are you doing today? I hope your day was full of wonderful ways to treat yourself. My treats today are my FIVE GOOD THINGS:
1. New job - heck, there are a lot of produce items I haven't got a clue as to what they are, let alone know their codes! Patience, patience... here's where I get really hard on myself.
2. I did go to the gym - now I know in my heart that this really isn't what I would consider a TREAT, but something is niggling in my head that it really is... so I'll continue. I did cut back my time by 10 minutes, but with standing up at work the whole time, my feet got a handy dandy workout too.
3. Sunshine!!! It's been hiding for a few days, and it's so nice to see again.
4. A cool drink - even water is what I'll drink more often than not now. Three years ago, I drank a can of Coke a day... not very often do I do that any more.
5. I found out we get paid every week! That is so exciting for me! We use to have jobs where we were paid every 2 weeks, and they didn't coincide, so basically we got paid every week. Now, the majority of our money has been coming once a month, and that's been tricky for me to budget... I am SO happy for having it this way now!
So, this is short and sweet (actually it's still probably longer than what I use to write when I began this blog... can you believe it, 11 months ago) and I suspect that for the rest of this week I'll be pretty brief, till I get my system all in place of these changes.
Let me know what you're up to. You can comment below, or email me directly at: bcsmithereens @ gmail dot com
Enjoy the weather!