Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday's Savor

I have 3 days off in a row!  Whoo hoo!  I'm doubting that will be a typical thing  for me from now on, but I'm glad for it now... still feeling under the weather, as I'm barking like a dog all night, waking myself up and probably everyone else.

Candle came home for a night and day.  We thought we would be taking her back to camp tomorrow, but a friend from a previous year at camp came up, so she left home early.  She's just beaming to be there!  Here's a link to where she's working, check it out, it's a wonderful place!  Rough Acres Bible Camp

Next week I begin working evenings, till around 10:45 pm... they're mostly 4.25 hour shifts, but it is a tad later than I'm usually using my pea-sized brain.  Hopefully it will all be good.  The week following I'm scheduled to work mornings... hahahaha

I'm tempted to see if Tim wants to drive us to Prince Rupert and back tomorrow.  It's a little port city  in Northern British Columbia, about a 4 hour drive from here, but the scenery is spectacular!  I'll have to see if we can fit that into the budget.

So, my FIVE GOOD THINGS are:

1.  Second work week is done
2.  Candle's looking good
3.  Nate played soccer tonight 
4.  A possible trip tomorrow
5.  Three day weekend


Anything you're looking forward to today?

Cheers,
D

No comments: